An intimate lobby, serene surroundings, limestone baths, rain showers, and plush bedding are just a few of the amenities you'll enjoy at Wyndham Midtown 45. Guest amenities and services include:
- Business Center
- Enjoy spectacular views from the 33rd Floor Sky Lounge, featuring indoor and outdoor seating. Open daily from 7AM- 11PM
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and infused water served throughout the day in the lobby
- Flat Screen HD televisions in every living room, bedroom, and bathroom
- Complimentary Wifi Internet in all guest rooms, suites, and public areas of the hotel (charges apply for increased bandwidth)
- Express Dry Cleaning and Valet Services
- Dual-Line Cordless telephones and voicemail system
- Daily Newspaper
- Hair Dryers
- Iron and Ironing boards
- Alarm Clocks
- In-Room Safe
- Individual Thermostat Controls
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Equipped Deluxe Poggen Pohl Kitchens in every suite featuring:
- Stainless Steel Full Size Refrigerator
- Gaggenau Counter Cook Tops
- GE Advantium Convection ovens with built in microwave
- Gourment Cooking Accessories and Housewares
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker
- Toaster Oven
- Coffee, popcorn, and condiments
Groups that require meeting or banquet facilities can be accommodated at the state-of-the-art Convene Conference Center immidiately accross the street from the hotel, Click Here to learn more.
OTHER SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Concierge services available upon request
- 24-hour access to Wyndham Midtown 45 fitness center
- 24-hour valet parking (Parking fee is $55 for cars and $75 for SUVs)
- SUVs & other oversized vehicles measuring 181" or longer and 70" or higher (or more than 75" high, regardless of length) may be charged an oversize fee per each 24 hour period or any part thereof.
- Cribs, and pack & play available upon request
- Service animals permitted
Wyndham Midtown 45 is ADA compliant with all regulations including but not limited to ADA access throughout the hotel's facilities, allowing service animals by persons with disabilities, and permitting the use of manually powered devices intended for the use by individuals with disabilities.
For any additional information, please contact the hotel directly.